Monday 4 December 2006

5. Do I have any readers?

I now feel that I am making some progress.

I am using a Template as I do with a Word document. There are two "elements" on the right hand side that do not change when I make another post.

Firstly there is my picture with a caption.

Secondly there is an archive of my posts with the dates when they were posted. You can click on any of these in order to open up a single post.

I do not yet understand how to add other elements to my template.

I am trying to make one post each day and to include some points of interest on the way.

However I dont really know whether anyone is reading my blog.

There are a couple of comments on the post about Kate Mosse but they were made several days ago.

Please make some comments and please ask some questions. If there are any unwanted comments I can always remove them!

I have just heard about a new venture called TVChichester. It is based upon TVBrighton, which has been operating for several years. TVChichester is at a very early stage. It is real television and I am told that you can watch it on your digibox. You can choose what you want to watch but at present they are mostly offering videos on recent local weddings.

Perhaps I will get some more readers if I include items of local interest.

No comments: